Annual Holiday Lighting Celebration 2012
Biltmore Park Town Square is welcoming the holiday season with the fourth annual Holiday Lighting Celebration on Friday, November 16th. This old fashioned holiday lighting will take place along Town Square Boulevard from 6-8:30 p.m. The evening’s pivotal moment is Santa Claus leading a countdown to the Christmas Tree Lighting at 6:30 p.m., filling Biltmore Park Town Square with over 65,000 lights. It’s the perfect addition to everyone’s family traditions and a delightful way to kick-off the holidays.
Strolling carolers, magicians, horse-drawn carriages, and Santa Claus are hallmarks of this enchanting event. It’s a delightful way for family and friends to spend an evening together. Crafts for the kids, story tellers, along with refreshments for all, are truly something for everyone to enjoy. Bring your camera and capture your family’s special moments as they visit with Mr. and Mrs. Claus throughout the evening.
For more information about this free event, please call 828.210.1660.
- Sun, May 26th Fly Fishing 101 - Orvis Asheville
- Wed, May 29th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Fri, May 31st Asheville's Talent Search
- Sat, Jun 1st Fly Fishing 201 - Orvis Asheville
- Sat, Jun 1st LOFT Grand Opening Party
- Sat, Jun 1st Concerts in the Park
- Sun, Jun 2nd Fly Fishing 201 - Orvis Asheville
- Wed, Jun 5th City Market South - Outdoor Farmer's Market
- Fri, Jun 7th Asheville's Talent Search
- Sat, Jun 8th Fly Fishing 101 - Orvis Asheville