We are excited to announce the 2023 Biltmore Park Farmers Market.
Market Dates: Thursdays June 1 – July 20, 2023
Time: 3:00-6:00 pm
Location: Along the esplanade in Biltmore Park Town Square (see map below)
Enjoy buying fresh, local produce and goods from local farmers and makers. This year’s outdoor farmers market is being coordinated by Biltmore Farms. If you have questions or interest in vending in the future please send an email to our market manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Black Dog Flower Farm – Specialty cut flowers grown naturally and locally
• Bonny Bath – Organic body care products
• Country Fields Greenhouse and Garden INC – Seasonal vegetables, herbs, flowers, eggs, pork, and other farm products
• Cullowheegee Farms – Plant-based palm oil free soaps, lotions, balms, dish soap, soap dishes, shampoo bars, and more
• Dirt Breath Farm – seasonal vegetables, spice mixes, and plant starts
• Gladheart Farm – Organically-grown veggies, breads, energy bars, and plant starts
• Hillbilly Shrimp Market – Seafood and condiments
• Honeybee Bliss – Pure, raw, and unfiltered honey
• Ivy Fields Farm Stand – Premium farm raised chicken and pork cuts, as well as an array of delicious farm products
• Lanning Road Farms – Produce, meat, and eggs
• McConnell Farms – Seasonal vegetables, fruit, honey, cider, jam/jellies, pickles, cider donuts, hand pies, and fruit pastries
• Shakti Verdi – Handmade jewelry, spiritual tools, and various forms of handmade art inspired by nature and ancient magic
• Sugar Creek Meat – Heritage breed small batch pork, barrel aged soy and vinegar
• Tierra Fertil Coop – Seasonal vegetables and fruits, plants, flowers, and herbs
• Tryon Mountain Farms – Curated line of simple syrups and seasoning salts made with farm-grown and foraged ingredients
• Walker Town Farm – Fresh cut and dried flowers
• Wild Goods – Wild mushrooms, mushrooms logs, truffles, greens, nuts, fruits, and more
The Biltmore Park Farmers Market is at the center of Biltmore Park Town Square in south Asheville. Take I-26 to exit 37 at Long Shoals Road and drive east to the Schenck Parkway entrance to Biltmore Park Town Square. (Schenck Parkway can also be reached from Hendersonville Road by driving west on Long Shoals Road.) Follow Schenck Parkway past REI on the right to the traffic circle. Go into the traffic circle. Town Square Boulevard will be to the left. (Watch for market signs). There are several parking garages with free parking in Town Square.