8 Father’s Day Ideas from Biltmore Park
Still trying to decide what to get your dad for Father’s Day? Sunday, June 16th, is only four days away, so head to Biltmore Park for these great gift ideas – sure to please any dad on his special day:
- Whether dad likes to fish, camp, workout, run, golf, bike or hike, there’s a plethora of gifts waiting to be found at REI and Orvis Asheville.
- If your dad likes books and Nooks, head to Barnes & Noble. This week only the new Nook HD+ Tablet is available for $149!
- A stunning timepiece from Marthaler Jewelers would truly surprise dad – choose from Breitling, Tissot, Luminox or Oris.
- If your dad loves spending time in the kitchen head to Oil & Vinegar and peruse their selection of imported olive oils and vinegars, pesto & tapenades, marinades & sauces, dressings, and culinary accessories that are guaranteed to put a smile on dad’s face.
- Everyone knows that the Regal Biltmore Grande Stadium 15 is THE best place to see movies in Asheville. Treat your dad to a movie with unlimited concessions. See Sunday’s showtimes here.
- Buy dad a membership to the Reuter Family YMCA in Biltmore Park Town Square, and while you’re at it, buy yourself one so you can workout with him all year long.
- Call now and make your reservations to 131 MAIN for their special Father’s Day menu. Enjoy roasted prime rib, danish baby back ribs, fresh trout, salmon or grouper, cast iron cornbread and more!
- Spend the day enjoying the many drinks specials at Biltmore Park, from half-priced bottles of wine, to $4 bloody marys, mimosas and margaritas. See our full list of dining and drink specials.
Happy Father’s Day from Biltmore Park Town Square!