City Market South – May Market Preview
Visit City Market South, the annual outdoor farmers’ market, held every Wednesday, from noon – 4 p.m. in Town Square.
May Market Preview – Check out what City Market South has in store for you this month.
• Rio Bertolini's Pastifico Artginale returns to the market this week and will be at market every Wednesday for the rest of the season.
• We have more cheese! Cane Creek Creamery (of Cane Creek Valley Farm) has joined the market to offer cheeses of all kinds – stop by for a sample
• Fletcher Village Bakery is another new market vendor featuring breads and baked goods.
• In need of a snack? How about homemade Granola Bars? Check out new vendor Happy-Go-Lucky Foods.
• Fiddler's Green Farm and Reeves Home Place Farm offer a selection of meats including beef, pork and chicken.
• Sweet Georgia Shrimp, fresh shrimp from the coast, is a new weekly vendor.
• With spring will come a "growing" list of fresh produce from McConnell Farms, Gladheart Farm, Blue Meadow Farms, and Wildwood Herbal.
We invite you to become a Market Mogul! It is free to register and once you join by completing the form below you will begin receiving giveaways, market specials, for the weekly market via email (we promise to only email you once a week with market highlights; we know you're busy!).
Back To Latest News