Sport Clips Haircuts Coming to Biltmore Park
Sport Clips Haircuts, a place that makes it good to be a guy, will open this October in Biltmore Park Town Square next to Travinia Italian Kitchen, across from the Hilton Asheville. This is the first location in the city, adding to the more than 1,000 Sport Clips across the country.
“What’s better than being in a relaxing environment, where sports are on TV everywhere you look, with well-trained stylists and no need for an appointment when it’s time for a haircut?” said Michael Quest, owner of the new Sport Clips. “Those are just a few reasons why we know Sport Clips will be a hit for the guys here in Asheville.”
Sport Clips offers clients:
• The MVP Experience – precision haircut, massaging shampoo, steamed towel treatment, and neck and shoulder massage
• Stylists who specialize in male hair care and stay up-to-date on industry trends
• Haircut services without an appointment – walk-ins are welcome
• Large, flat-screen televisions playing sports programming at each haircut station and in the lobby, along with reading materials
• Special lighting and massaging chairs in the shampoo area to promote relaxation
• Male-focused hair care and styling products
To learn more about Sport Clips, visit www.sportclips.com.
Back To Latest News